Organizations depend on information to operate their business or provide services to their clients. This information must be protected based on its value to the organization and the appropriate controls implemented to restrict access.
BH5 helps its clients implement security frameworks using industry accepted methodologies such as ISO 27001/2. The BH5 team works with organizations to put procedures and processes in place so that its clients accurately classify their data and employ the proper controls.
BH5 provides several security services that aid organizations in achieving their security goals. These Services include:
- Risk Assessments - CobiT, ISO 27001 and ISO 27002
- Security Testing and Evaluation (STE)
- Policy Review and Development
- Network Architecture Assessments
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) Services
- Security Awareness Training